At Rayonier Advanced Materials Paperboard, we understand the importance of paper trials to ensure the exact fit to your business needs. We want to make this process as easy as possible for you.
To facilitate our trial process, we have implemented a simple policy for all of our trials.
Download the Trial Policy and the Trial Form in PDF format.
Our policy is as follows:
- All customer trials must be submitted to your Rayonier A.M. Canada G.P. - Paperboard Account Manager.
- The customer must provide Rayonier A.M. Canada G.P. - Paperboard with a purchase order for the trial paper.
- All customer trials will be invoiced at 100% of the agreed upon sale price plus applicable freight.
- Once the trial is complete, samples are to be sent to the following address with the completed trial form, a copy of the invoice for the trial paper and a minimum of 12 printed samples.Rayonier A.M. Canada G.P. - Paperboard
4 Place Ville-Marie, Suite 100
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2E7
- Upon receipt of the trial form, printed samples (samples should be sent within 60 days of the completed trial) and copy of the invoice for the trial paper, the cost of the trial paper will be cancelled. A revised invoice will be issued with the freight costs to be paid.
We look forward to working with you.