- Coated one side - C1S 8 pt, 10 pt, 12 pt, and 14 pt.
- Basis weight advantage offers savings of up to 20% on paper cost and shipping of printed material.
- Great printability and smooth runnability on the press.
- A bright (90 GE), blue-white sheet allows for beautiful, vivid color.
- Industry-leading print gloss.
- Heatset Rolls, Sheeter Rolls, Sheetfed, Digital.
- FSC®-certified, with 10% recycled content upon request.
- FDA-compliant for dry food contact.
|Nominal Basis Weight (lb./MSF)||34.4||39.3||44.3||51.6|
|Nominal Basis Weight (GSM)||168||192||216||252|
|Nominal Basis Weight (lb.) 24 × 36/500||103||118||133||155|
|Roughness PPS (microns) - Top||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Brightness GE (%) - Top||90||90||90||90|
|Gloss Hunter (%) - Top||48||48||48||48|
Note: A variation of +/- 5% in basis weight or caliper is considered acceptable by industry standards.
*This product is not suitable for back-side printing.