Kallima Coated Cover C1S
Kallima's basis weight advantage lets you save up to 20% on paper cost and shipping of printed material.
- Coated one side - C1S 8 pt, 10 pt, 12 pt, and 14 pt.
- Basis weight advantage offers savings of up to 20% on paper cost and shipping of printed material.
- Great printability and smooth runnability on the press.
- A bright (90 GE), blue-white sheet allows for beautiful, vivid color.
- Quick drying.
- Industry leading print gloss.
- Heatset Rolls, Sheeter Rolls, Sheetfed, Digital.
- FSC®-certified, with 10% recycled content upon request.
- Acid Free
- FDA-compliant for dry food contact.
- Direct Mail
- Book covers
- Greeting cards
- POP display
- Marketing Collateral
|Nominal Basis Weight (lb./MSF)||34.4||39.3||44.3||51.6|
|Nominal Basis Weight (GSM)||168||192||216||252|
|Nominal Basis Weight (lb.) 24 × 36/500||103||118||133||155|
|Roughness PPS (microns)
|Brightness GE (%)
|Gloss Hunter (%)
Note: A variation of +/- 5% in basis weight or caliper is considered acceptable by industry standards.